And by TRUE, I mean FALSE
Life in the People's Republic of Canada.
2005-01-21
 

Excuses, excuses...

Just to catch up on the last couple of months:

"Excuses, excuses..." my junior high geography teacher used to say whenever one of his students would blame his lack of sharp pencils, hockey tournaments, illness, or grandparent's death for not being able to complete an assignment on time. Well, I have no excuses to offer for being off the blog for so long. Actually I do, but they're lame, so I won't bother. Be assured: now that I'm back, I'm going to blog like never before. I'm just making that up. Good day, sir!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / January 2007 / August 2019 /



Powered by Blogger