And by TRUE, I mean FALSE
Life in the People's Republic of Canada.
2004-09-20
 

Finally

Well, today's been a hell of a day.

Apparently I can't VPN to get my work email from home. I'm not sure what's wrong with work Webmail, but count me pissed-off.

So I drive down to the office at Midnight. Apparently I'm no longer allowed to log in at 12:14am on a Monday morning. Hmmm...I must have missed that memo. Well, that's only 45 minutes wasted driving around in the middle of the night.

Back at home in the dark, I make my way silently to the bedroom to tell my wife I'm back from the office. BOOM! I snap off about half my big toenail on a Goddamn suitcase my wife left in the middle of the hallway to "remind" me to take it downstairs.

Now I'm running around the house swearing. My toe's bleeding like a stuck pig. I can't do the work I need to have done for tomorrow ("Well maybe you should've thought about starting before midnight on Monday." Yeah, yeah, stfu). Seems like as good a time as any to set up a blog...
 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / January 2007 / August 2019 /



Powered by Blogger