And by TRUE, I mean FALSE
Life in the People's Republic of Canada.
2004-10-14
 

Hiatus

Haven't posted in a few days...9 to be exact. Here's what happened:

Last Wednesday night I started coming down with another cold. What's that? My 10th since Labour Day? Anyway, this was like all the other colds rolled into one, plus a touch of flu-like aches and pains. I wasn't particularly hungry either, but I wasn't nauseaous. Thursday I just lay around the house. Friday, I dragged myself into work to pull Communications' ass out of the fire (again) in the morning and went home at lunch to sleep all afternoon. Saturday I loaded up the family for a trip to the lake - Thanksgiving weekend is shutdown time. I spent Sunday enjoying the weather and getting a start on the shutdown procedure. We went for dinner at the Landing at West Hawk - very nice Thanksgiving spread there (I had a steak sandwich - I'm not much of a turkey fan). Monday, the shutdown began in earnest. I kicked the rest of the family out so I could work in peace and got everything winched, drained and winterized. Tuesday, I didn't feel like blogging. Sorry. Yesterday I felt like blogging but I kept it to email (I'll repost the links here so if you're ever looking for that list of bizarre sex laws, you'll have a quick reference).

Anyway, I'm back for at least a post today. As always, gird your whatevers...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / January 2007 / August 2019 /



Powered by Blogger