And by TRUE, I mean FALSE
Life in the People's Republic of Canada.
2005-04-14
 

The Australian Mark Steyn

Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. Tim doesn't have Mark's presence in print columns, nor Mark's hideously busy Web site design sense. But he is one Aussie I wouldn't mind tiliting a few mugs with. Actually I would drink beer with any Aussie...except maybe that girl I met in New Orleans who looked like Paul McCartney. It wouldn't have been so bad if my buddy hadn't pointed that awkward fact out to her. Anyway, that would be a little uncomfortable, I'd imagine. Oh, and the singer from Midnight Oil sounds like a bit of a tool as well - he'd probably drone on about the environment or some shit...not beer talk, buddy.

Where was I? Oh yeah, the Aussie Second Coming. Tim Blair on sheikhs... 
Comments:
If it makes you feel any better, Mark is from Canada.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / January 2007 / August 2019 /



Powered by Blogger