And by TRUE, I mean FALSE
Life in the People's Republic of Canada.
2019-08-06
 

12 year update

Just to catch up:

I'm still alive. My dad is not (August 10, 2009). Nor is Reg (July 15, 2007).

We moved from River Heights to Tuxedo (2010).

We sold the cottage (2011).

The kids are approximately 12 years older.

I tend to forget about this site for long periods of time. I'm surprised it's still here.

Maybe THIS time I'll keep it up.

Trips: Been on lots since 2007. Soo many trips...the Dominican, Disney (3 or 4 times?), Mexico a few times, a bunch of cruises, Vegas a few times, Minneapolis a few times, the Dells a few times, Chicago (once!), Vancouver a few times, Ottawa a few times, New York (once!), Toronto/Niagara Falls (also once), St. Louis to see the eclipse...

We just got back from the Dells (July 13-20). A pretty successful trip. We stayed at Baker's Sunset Bay Resort, which was a nice spot. The girls loved it. Matthew didn't come because he had work (at Safeway in the Deli).

I had a beard for a while. Now I don't.

I weighed 220 lbs for a while. Now I don't (176 lbs last check). Been on Keto/low carb for a year. Blood glucose numbers are quite good and stable compared to what they used to be.

All else is unchanged.





 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / January 2007 / August 2019 /



Powered by Blogger